Search This Site
Get at me!Got any story tips, suggestions or other feedback? Feel free to send them via email [thedailyrival at gmail dot com] or through Twitter @thedailyrival_
- James Harrison continues to play victim on Twitter
- Kobe thinks it’s “about damn time” for a true LA basketball rivalry (Video)
- This week’s NFL picks
- That other basketball team in LA is kinda pissed about the Clippers landing CP3
- Watch DeAndre Jordan and Blake Griffin find out about the Chris Paul trade (Video)
- They break ankles in the NHL, too (Video)
- Pitt football coach broke up with his players by text message
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- alabama crimson tide atlanta falcons auburn tigers baltimore ravens blake griffin boxing cam newton chelsea chicago bears chris paul cincinnati bengals cliff harris college basketball college football dallas cowboys david stern denver broncos detroit lions dwight howard florida marlins georgia bulldogs golden state warriors green bay packers houston texans jerry sandusky joe paterno jordan jefferson kevin durant kevin love kris humphries la clippers la lakers lamar odom lebron james lsu miami heat michigan wolverines mlb nba nba free urgency nba lockout ncaa new england patriots new orleans hornets new orleans saints new york giants new york jets new york knicks nfl nhl notre dame oakland raiders ohio state okc thunder oklahoma sooners oregon ducks orlando magic pac-12 penn state philadelphia eagles pittsburgh steelers real madrid san diego chargers san francisco 49ers seattle seahawks sexy seven soccer south carolina gamecocks terrelle pryor the u tiger woods tim tebow ucla us soccer wwlt
Tag Archives: soccer
This is Chelsea goalkeeper Petr Cech during his club’s match with Liverpool on Sunday. In addition to his trademark headgear, Cech, who broke his nose two weeks ago, sported a nose protector that made him look like Gotham’s caped crusader, … Continue reading
I feel like a slimy tabloid or the frivolous TMZ by talking about Kim Kardashian on what’s supposed to be a sports blog. But as long as she wants to use SportsCenter as a dating service, I guess she’s part of the … Continue reading
The above pictured fella is Neymar, the 19-year-old Brazilian soccer sensation who just agreed in principle to join Real Madrid in the summer. Brazilian club Santos will send the forward to the Spanish side for approximately an $84.5 million transfer … Continue reading
Here are Manchester United chaps Wayne Rooney, Ryan Giggs and Patrice Evra in a commercial for Casillero del Diablo wine. This ad pretty much speaks for itself. I guess now that he has a new head of hair, Rooney felt … Continue reading
Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli has had a dubious reputation of being both eccentric and, mostly, nettlesome. There was the time while he was with Inter when he wore a jersey of rival AC Milan on an Italian TV show. He also … Continue reading
Holo Solo and Steve Nash got together for a friendly game of FIFA ’12, and cameras were there to document the outcome. It’s funny — it’s almost like they were filming an advertisement or something.
It was the lone goal in AZ’s (Altidore’s Dutch squad) Europa League win over Swedish club Malmo.