Search This Site
Get at me!Got any story tips, suggestions or other feedback? Feel free to send them via email [thedailyrival at gmail dot com] or through Twitter @thedailyrival_
- James Harrison continues to play victim on Twitter
- Kobe thinks it’s “about damn time” for a true LA basketball rivalry (Video)
- This week’s NFL picks
- That other basketball team in LA is kinda pissed about the Clippers landing CP3
- Watch DeAndre Jordan and Blake Griffin find out about the Chris Paul trade (Video)
- They break ankles in the NHL, too (Video)
- Pitt football coach broke up with his players by text message
- Alex Morgan throws out first pitch at Royals game, meets flirty ballplayers (Video)
- Stephen A. calls JaMarcus Russell a "fat slobberly no good lazy bum," among other fun things
- Watch Shaq's miniature girlfriend give him a piggy back ride (Video)
- Compilation of PTI opens shows a decade of Kornheiser self-deprecation, penguin dances and Uranus jokes
- Hope Solo destroys Steve Nash in FIFA '12 (Video)
- Exaggerated flop lands player's Wikipedia page with "Acting Career" section
- RT @PandMusic: What ever happened to Gotye? Now he's just somebody that we used to know. 5 hours ago
- RT @JonesOnTheNBA: Spurs couldn't beat a flawed Clippers team twitter.com/menegaynba/sta… 5 hours ago
- Or nah twitter.com/espnsteinline/… 6 hours ago
- East Bay holding it down on FS1 right now with Kirk Morrison and Dontrelle Willis 6 hours ago
- Legoooooo twitter.com/andrewgreif/st… 7 hours ago
- It sounds like somebody recorded this with a wooden spoon tho 7 hours ago
- Dirtyphonics. At the gym so I need this filthy bass music. Not gonna have another Arty situation again. Smh. #EDC soundcloud.com/edcvegaslivese… 7 hours ago
- alabama crimson tide atlanta falcons auburn tigers baltimore ravens blake griffin boxing cam newton chelsea chicago bears chris paul cincinnati bengals cliff harris college basketball college football dallas cowboys david stern denver broncos detroit lions dwight howard florida marlins georgia bulldogs golden state warriors green bay packers houston texans jerry sandusky joe paterno jordan jefferson kevin durant kevin love kris humphries la clippers la lakers lamar odom lebron james lsu miami heat michigan wolverines mlb nba nba free urgency nba lockout ncaa new england patriots new orleans hornets new orleans saints new york giants new york jets new york knicks nfl nhl notre dame oakland raiders ohio state okc thunder oklahoma sooners oregon ducks orlando magic pac-12 penn state philadelphia eagles pittsburgh steelers real madrid san diego chargers san francisco 49ers seattle seahawks sexy seven soccer south carolina gamecocks terrelle pryor the u tiger woods tim tebow ucla us soccer wwlt
Tag Archives: pittsburgh steelers
On the day the NFL upheld his one-game suspension for his helmet-to-helmet hit on Browns quarterback Colt McCoy, James Harrison once again used Twitter to prove he’s not the bad guy the league seems to think he is.
After just two incorrect picks over the two weeks prior, last week I came back down to earth, going 3-3. I’m now 35-24-3 on the year. I think the whole craziness going down in the NBA distracted me. Honestly, it … Continue reading
This is the fifth installment of my weekly NFL power rankings, but this is the first time I have a new team the rankings. And no surprise, it’s the team whose quarterback’s name rhymes with Shmim Shmebow.
Only a minor change in this week’s power rankings, but I still bring my A-game with the analysis, so hit that jump to check them out!
Huge week last week. 5-1 on the picks. 25-20-3 on the year now. I have an exapnded picks post for you this week. Because of it being conference championship weekend in college, there are eight picks, rather than the standard … Continue reading
It’s the third installment of TDR’s weekly NFL power rankings. And we actually have some movement for once! Because gosh darnit, I wasn’t going to go a second week in a row without shaking things up.