Search This Site
Get at me!Got any story tips, suggestions or other feedback? Feel free to send them via email [thedailyrival at gmail dot com] or through Twitter @thedailyrival_
- James Harrison continues to play victim on Twitter
- Kobe thinks it’s “about damn time” for a true LA basketball rivalry (Video)
- This week’s NFL picks
- That other basketball team in LA is kinda pissed about the Clippers landing CP3
- Watch DeAndre Jordan and Blake Griffin find out about the Chris Paul trade (Video)
- They break ankles in the NHL, too (Video)
- Pitt football coach broke up with his players by text message
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- alabama crimson tide atlanta falcons auburn tigers baltimore ravens blake griffin boxing cam newton chelsea chicago bears chris paul cincinnati bengals cliff harris college basketball college football dallas cowboys david stern denver broncos detroit lions dwight howard florida marlins georgia bulldogs golden state warriors green bay packers houston texans jerry sandusky joe paterno jordan jefferson kevin durant kevin love kris humphries la clippers la lakers lamar odom lebron james lsu miami heat michigan wolverines mlb nba nba free urgency nba lockout ncaa new england patriots new orleans hornets new orleans saints new york giants new york jets new york knicks nfl nhl notre dame oakland raiders ohio state okc thunder oklahoma sooners oregon ducks orlando magic pac-12 penn state philadelphia eagles pittsburgh steelers real madrid san diego chargers san francisco 49ers seattle seahawks sexy seven soccer south carolina gamecocks terrelle pryor the u tiger woods tim tebow ucla us soccer wwlt
Tag Archives: oklahoma sooners
It’s a scene all to familiar to college sports: fans storming the field after their team gets a huge win. But the latest instance serves as a reminder of just how dangerous this pastime can be.
Huge week last week. 5-1 on the picks. 25-20-3 on the year now. I have an exapnded picks post for you this week. Because of it being conference championship weekend in college, there are eight picks, rather than the standard … Continue reading
I went 2-4, my worst ever showing, in last week’s picks, bringing my season of football prognostication to… drum roll… a subpar 17-17-2. First time I’ve fallen below the .500 mark all year. Time to stop dicking around.
As Oklahoma evaluates the future of its conference allegiance, a source has told The Oklahoman that the University has made big demands that it would like to see implemented in order for it to stay put in the Big 12. … Continue reading
In my first installment of football picks this year, I went 3-2-1. Not a bad week. It was certainly better than the Seahawks-49ers game. But I know I’m capable of more. So what picks am I going with this week? … Continue reading