Search This Site
Get at me!Got any story tips, suggestions or other feedback? Feel free to send them via email [thedailyrival at gmail dot com] or through Twitter @thedailyrival_
- James Harrison continues to play victim on Twitter
- Kobe thinks it’s “about damn time” for a true LA basketball rivalry (Video)
- This week’s NFL picks
- That other basketball team in LA is kinda pissed about the Clippers landing CP3
- Watch DeAndre Jordan and Blake Griffin find out about the Chris Paul trade (Video)
- They break ankles in the NHL, too (Video)
- Pitt football coach broke up with his players by text message
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- alabama crimson tide atlanta falcons auburn tigers baltimore ravens blake griffin boxing cam newton chelsea chicago bears chris paul cincinnati bengals cliff harris college basketball college football dallas cowboys david stern denver broncos detroit lions dwight howard florida marlins georgia bulldogs golden state warriors green bay packers houston texans jerry sandusky joe paterno jordan jefferson kevin durant kevin love kris humphries la clippers la lakers lamar odom lebron james lsu miami heat michigan wolverines mlb nba nba free urgency nba lockout ncaa new england patriots new orleans hornets new orleans saints new york giants new york jets new york knicks nfl nhl notre dame oakland raiders ohio state okc thunder oklahoma sooners oregon ducks orlando magic pac-12 penn state philadelphia eagles pittsburgh steelers real madrid san diego chargers san francisco 49ers seattle seahawks sexy seven soccer south carolina gamecocks terrelle pryor the u tiger woods tim tebow ucla us soccer wwlt
Tag Archives: new york jets
After just two incorrect picks over the two weeks prior, last week I came back down to earth, going 3-3. I’m now 35-24-3 on the year. I think the whole craziness going down in the NBA distracted me. Honestly, it … Continue reading
This is the fifth installment of my weekly NFL power rankings, but this is the first time I have a new team the rankings. And no surprise, it’s the team whose quarterback’s name rhymes with Shmim Shmebow.
A 3-3 outing last week with the picks. 15-13-2 overall this season. I’ve never gotten more than four picks right in a week since I started doing this. Hopefully this week will be when I finally break through.
In my previous installment a few weeks ago, I went 4-2 with my picks, bringing me to 7-4-1 overall on the year. I had some time off. Hopefully that gave me enough time to get rid of any clutter in … Continue reading
Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers went on his weekly radio show on ESPN Milwaukee and took aim at Mark Sanchez, a quarterback he could very likely meet in the Super Bowl this season.
It’s finally here. The NFL regular season. When the Saints and Packers strap on their helmets Thursday night it will commence an over-five-month journey of gridiron action that for a while we thought we wouldn’t be able to have. With … Continue reading
Let’s play a game. I’ll set up a scenario and you tell me what you think the outcome would be. Ready? Okay, here goes. Preppy pretty boy from Southern California who’s too arrogant for his own good wants to fight … Continue reading