Search This Site
Get at me!Got any story tips, suggestions or other feedback? Feel free to send them via email [thedailyrival at gmail dot com] or through Twitter @thedailyrival_
- James Harrison continues to play victim on Twitter
- Kobe thinks it’s “about damn time” for a true LA basketball rivalry (Video)
- This week’s NFL picks
- That other basketball team in LA is kinda pissed about the Clippers landing CP3
- Watch DeAndre Jordan and Blake Griffin find out about the Chris Paul trade (Video)
- They break ankles in the NHL, too (Video)
- Pitt football coach broke up with his players by text message
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- alabama crimson tide atlanta falcons auburn tigers baltimore ravens blake griffin boxing cam newton chelsea chicago bears chris paul cincinnati bengals cliff harris college basketball college football dallas cowboys david stern denver broncos detroit lions dwight howard florida marlins georgia bulldogs golden state warriors green bay packers houston texans jerry sandusky joe paterno jordan jefferson kevin durant kevin love kris humphries la clippers la lakers lamar odom lebron james lsu miami heat michigan wolverines mlb nba nba free urgency nba lockout ncaa new england patriots new orleans hornets new orleans saints new york giants new york jets new york knicks nfl nhl notre dame oakland raiders ohio state okc thunder oklahoma sooners oregon ducks orlando magic pac-12 penn state philadelphia eagles pittsburgh steelers real madrid san diego chargers san francisco 49ers seattle seahawks sexy seven soccer south carolina gamecocks terrelle pryor the u tiger woods tim tebow ucla us soccer wwlt
Tag Archives: jerry sandusky
The controversial topic of child sex scandals in college sports got the SNL treatment over the weekend (well, for the second time at least). And the sketch was absolutely brilliant.
If you missed The Daily Show last night, you missed Jon Stewart absolutely destroying Jerry Sandusky for his disastrous interview on NBC two nights ago. Among the brilliant quips from the nearly five-minute monologue: “Everyone knows the only time when you … Continue reading
In other Penn State scandal news, the man at the center of the firestorm, former Nittany Lions defensive coach Jerry Sandusky, appeared on NBC’s attempt at making news hip, “Rock Center with Brian Williams,” last night.
Howard Stern had Al Michaels on his show Monday. Here’s a clip of the two talking about the Penn State scandal. I’m sure they talked about a variety of topics (Stern interviews tend to), such as where Michaels thinks Andrew … Continue reading
By now you’ve seen the disturbing images of student demonstrations in Happy Valley last night in wake of Penn State’s board of trustees firing football coach Joe Paterno.
Amid a disastrous child sex abuse scandal involving a former assistant, Penn State football coach Joe Paterno has announced he will retire at season’s end. But if you ask me, that’s not good enough.
The Patriot-News of Harrisburg, Pa., has been all over the recent Penn State child sexual abuse scandal that has been dominating the sports headlines since the weekend and also could result in Joe Paterno’s career ending with a dark cloud … Continue reading