Search This Site
Get at me!Got any story tips, suggestions or other feedback? Feel free to send them via email [thedailyrival at gmail dot com] or through Twitter @thedailyrival_
- James Harrison continues to play victim on Twitter
- Kobe thinks it’s “about damn time” for a true LA basketball rivalry (Video)
- This week’s NFL picks
- That other basketball team in LA is kinda pissed about the Clippers landing CP3
- Watch DeAndre Jordan and Blake Griffin find out about the Chris Paul trade (Video)
- They break ankles in the NHL, too (Video)
- Pitt football coach broke up with his players by text message
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- alabama crimson tide atlanta falcons auburn tigers baltimore ravens blake griffin boxing cam newton chelsea chicago bears chris paul cincinnati bengals cliff harris college basketball college football dallas cowboys david stern denver broncos detroit lions dwight howard florida marlins georgia bulldogs golden state warriors green bay packers houston texans jerry sandusky joe paterno jordan jefferson kevin durant kevin love kris humphries la clippers la lakers lamar odom lebron james lsu miami heat michigan wolverines mlb nba nba free urgency nba lockout ncaa new england patriots new orleans hornets new orleans saints new york giants new york jets new york knicks nfl nhl notre dame oakland raiders ohio state okc thunder oklahoma sooners oregon ducks orlando magic pac-12 penn state philadelphia eagles pittsburgh steelers real madrid san diego chargers san francisco 49ers seattle seahawks sexy seven soccer south carolina gamecocks terrelle pryor the u tiger woods tim tebow ucla us soccer wwlt
Tag Archives: denver broncos
After just two incorrect picks over the two weeks prior, last week I came back down to earth, going 3-3. I’m now 35-24-3 on the year. I think the whole craziness going down in the NBA distracted me. Honestly, it … Continue reading
This is the fifth installment of my weekly NFL power rankings, but this is the first time I have a new team the rankings. And no surprise, it’s the team whose quarterback’s name rhymes with Shmim Shmebow.
Huge week on the picks front last week. 7-1 with my predictions. My best week by far. I’m 12-1 in the last two weeks and now 32-21-3 on the year. Let’s find out if I can keep the hot streak … Continue reading
Tim Tebow scored the game-winning touchdown last night on a last-minute run. Tebow topped the Jets, 17-13. Denver is now 3-1 since Tebow took over as its starting QB. It was only step two in “Tebow” replacing every word in the … Continue reading
Boy, how Tim Tebow’s luck has changed. Not too long ago, people couldn’t wait for him to pack his bags. But ever since the Broncos started throwing the ball less than 10 times a game and turned its offense into the … Continue reading
Tim Tebow is an openly chaste fellow. And for that Bill Romanowski says you can’t knock the Broncos’ struggling starting quarterback.
After two largely disappointing starts (sans five minutes in the Dolphins game two weeks ago), it appears some people in Denver are already calling the Tim Tebow honeymoon over.