Search This Site
Get at me!Got any story tips, suggestions or other feedback? Feel free to send them via email [thedailyrival at gmail dot com] or through Twitter @thedailyrival_
- James Harrison continues to play victim on Twitter
- Kobe thinks it’s “about damn time” for a true LA basketball rivalry (Video)
- This week’s NFL picks
- That other basketball team in LA is kinda pissed about the Clippers landing CP3
- Watch DeAndre Jordan and Blake Griffin find out about the Chris Paul trade (Video)
- They break ankles in the NHL, too (Video)
- Pitt football coach broke up with his players by text message
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- alabama crimson tide atlanta falcons auburn tigers baltimore ravens blake griffin boxing cam newton chelsea chicago bears chris paul cincinnati bengals cliff harris college basketball college football dallas cowboys david stern denver broncos detroit lions dwight howard florida marlins georgia bulldogs golden state warriors green bay packers houston texans jerry sandusky joe paterno jordan jefferson kevin durant kevin love kris humphries la clippers la lakers lamar odom lebron james lsu miami heat michigan wolverines mlb nba nba free urgency nba lockout ncaa new england patriots new orleans hornets new orleans saints new york giants new york jets new york knicks nfl nhl notre dame oakland raiders ohio state okc thunder oklahoma sooners oregon ducks orlando magic pac-12 penn state philadelphia eagles pittsburgh steelers real madrid san diego chargers san francisco 49ers seattle seahawks sexy seven soccer south carolina gamecocks terrelle pryor the u tiger woods tim tebow ucla us soccer wwlt
Tag Archives: college basketball
You might have heard that the No. 8 Xavier and Cincinnati hoop teams got into something of a tiff on Saturday. And by tiff I mean a full-on, bench-clearing brawl where bountiful fisticuffs ensued and one player was bloodied after … Continue reading
The controversial topic of child sex scandals in college sports got the SNL treatment over the weekend (well, for the second time at least). And the sketch was absolutely brilliant.
Not even before the dust had settled on Penn State’s child sex scandal, other allegations of sexual contact between a grown man and young boys have been directed another university’s athletic program.
Here’s Bob Knight drinking what looks to be a beer during the broadcast of last night’s Duke-Michigan State game. Pre-gaming for the Coach K celebration that took place afterward? Or perhaps this was when Duke was up 20 in the … Continue reading
When Fresno Pacific guard Lenny Young received news from his coach that he was dismissed from the team, he handled it like any mature, self-respecting, reasonable adult would… if being a mature, self-respecting, reasonable adult means stripping down naked, running … Continue reading
In an episode of laughable irony, former Vols basketball coach Bruce Pearl addressed the media Friday during a backyard barbeque at his house after the NCAA served him a three-year show-cause penalty.
An exhibition game Thursday night in Beijing between the Georgetown men’s basketball team and China’s Bayi Rockets ended in a violent brawl. Players exchanged blows and chairs were thrown, as what was supposed to be part of a goodwill tour … Continue reading