Search This Site
Get at me!Got any story tips, suggestions or other feedback? Feel free to send them via email [thedailyrival at gmail dot com] or through Twitter @thedailyrival_
- James Harrison continues to play victim on Twitter
- Kobe thinks it’s “about damn time” for a true LA basketball rivalry (Video)
- This week’s NFL picks
- That other basketball team in LA is kinda pissed about the Clippers landing CP3
- Watch DeAndre Jordan and Blake Griffin find out about the Chris Paul trade (Video)
- They break ankles in the NHL, too (Video)
- Pitt football coach broke up with his players by text message
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- alabama crimson tide atlanta falcons auburn tigers baltimore ravens blake griffin boxing cam newton chelsea chicago bears chris paul cincinnati bengals cliff harris college basketball college football dallas cowboys david stern denver broncos detroit lions dwight howard florida marlins georgia bulldogs golden state warriors green bay packers houston texans jerry sandusky joe paterno jordan jefferson kevin durant kevin love kris humphries la clippers la lakers lamar odom lebron james lsu miami heat michigan wolverines mlb nba nba free urgency nba lockout ncaa new england patriots new orleans hornets new orleans saints new york giants new york jets new york knicks nfl nhl notre dame oakland raiders ohio state okc thunder oklahoma sooners oregon ducks orlando magic pac-12 penn state philadelphia eagles pittsburgh steelers real madrid san diego chargers san francisco 49ers seattle seahawks sexy seven soccer south carolina gamecocks terrelle pryor the u tiger woods tim tebow ucla us soccer wwlt
Tag Archives: chicago bears
Huge week on the picks front last week. 7-1 with my predictions. My best week by far. I’m 12-1 in the last two weeks and now 32-21-3 on the year. Let’s find out if I can keep the hot streak … Continue reading
I went 2-4, my worst ever showing, in last week’s picks, bringing my season of football prognostication to… drum roll… a subpar 17-17-2. First time I’ve fallen below the .500 mark all year. Time to stop dicking around.
A 3-3 outing last week with the picks. 15-13-2 overall this season. I’ve never gotten more than four picks right in a week since I started doing this. Hopefully this week will be when I finally break through.
Last week was slightly better than the week before. 3-2-1, bringing me to 12-10-2 overall. My fantasy team’s struggles also continued, for those wondering. After Monday Night Football, a game that included two guys in my starting lineup (Vincent Jackson … Continue reading
Chicago Bears linebacker Lance Briggs will be wearing American flag-themed cleats and gloves this Sunday against the Falcons to commemorate the 10-year anniversary of Sept. 11. And he doesn’t care about the NFL potentially fining him for wearing gear not … Continue reading