Search This Site
Get at me!Got any story tips, suggestions or other feedback? Feel free to send them via email [thedailyrival at gmail dot com] or through Twitter @thedailyrival_
- James Harrison continues to play victim on Twitter
- Kobe thinks it’s “about damn time” for a true LA basketball rivalry (Video)
- This week’s NFL picks
- That other basketball team in LA is kinda pissed about the Clippers landing CP3
- Watch DeAndre Jordan and Blake Griffin find out about the Chris Paul trade (Video)
- They break ankles in the NHL, too (Video)
- Pitt football coach broke up with his players by text message
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- alabama crimson tide atlanta falcons auburn tigers baltimore ravens blake griffin boxing cam newton chelsea chicago bears chris paul cincinnati bengals cliff harris college basketball college football dallas cowboys david stern denver broncos detroit lions dwight howard florida marlins georgia bulldogs golden state warriors green bay packers houston texans jerry sandusky joe paterno jordan jefferson kevin durant kevin love kris humphries la clippers la lakers lamar odom lebron james lsu miami heat michigan wolverines mlb nba nba free urgency nba lockout ncaa new england patriots new orleans hornets new orleans saints new york giants new york jets new york knicks nfl nhl notre dame oakland raiders ohio state okc thunder oklahoma sooners oregon ducks orlando magic pac-12 penn state philadelphia eagles pittsburgh steelers real madrid san diego chargers san francisco 49ers seattle seahawks sexy seven soccer south carolina gamecocks terrelle pryor the u tiger woods tim tebow ucla us soccer wwlt
Tag Archives: boxing
Manny Pacquiao is a singer (among a slew of other things). So, after defeating Juan Manuel Marquez in a what people say was a controversial majority decision last Saturday, Pacquiao went to the House of Blues in Las Vegas to … Continue reading
Joe Frazier passed away Monday night after a short battle with liver cancer. The boxing legend was 67. “Smokin’” Joe’s momentous rivalry with Muhammad Ali during the 1970s was one of the most heated and competitive that sports fans have … Continue reading
Here’s Manny Pacquiao and Jimmy Kimmel singing the Bee Gees’ “How Deep is Your Love” on Kimmel’s late-night talk show last night. It’s been a tradition for Pacquiao, who was there to promote his fight with Juan Manuel Marquez next Saturday, … Continue reading
You may have heard: Floyd Mayweather and HBO boxing commentator Larry Merchant got into a verbal spat after Mayweather’s fourth-round KO of Victor Ortiz on Saturday. Merchant spoke to TMZ at LAX over the weekend, and the analyst did an … Continue reading
As this scene from “24/7: Mayweather/Ortiz” a few episodes ago shows, there’s nothing like getting life advice from 50 Cent over a big, bulky money phone.
Comedian Affion Crockett went on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” earlier this week to promote his new sketch comedy show on Fox. During his appearance, Crockett performed some of his impressions, including an on-spot one of Manny Pacquiao. And it is hilarious.