Search This Site
Get at me!Got any story tips, suggestions or other feedback? Feel free to send them via email [thedailyrival at gmail dot com] or through Twitter @thedailyrival_
- James Harrison continues to play victim on Twitter
- Kobe thinks it’s “about damn time” for a true LA basketball rivalry (Video)
- This week’s NFL picks
- That other basketball team in LA is kinda pissed about the Clippers landing CP3
- Watch DeAndre Jordan and Blake Griffin find out about the Chris Paul trade (Video)
- They break ankles in the NHL, too (Video)
- Pitt football coach broke up with his players by text message
- Video: New Zealand's Haka dance before the Rugby World Cup final didn't make France flinch
- MC Hammer spoke some wise words to the 49ers this week
- Stephen A. calls JaMarcus Russell a "fat slobberly no good lazy bum," among other fun things
- Video: SNL teaches us that not all college coaches (or guys with mustaches) are pedophiles
- Del Rio bans rookie hazing at Jaguars training camp
- #latenightuntz Tommy Trash & Wax Motif - HEX youtube.com/watch?v=KVCphO… 1 hour ago
- WHOA-HO-HO I did not see this deadspin.com/notre-dame-wr-… Oh, yeah, those two are definitely fucking. 1 hour ago
- When Superbad did a parody of Bang Bus, like 90% of the audience immediately knew what was being parodied. #vagtasticvoyage 1 hour ago
- I mean if there’s a porn site EVERYBODY knows, it’s gotta be Bang Bus. Like, that one transcends levels of perversion. 1 hour ago
- Other day, my friend made a Bang Bus reference. My other friend, whose girlfriend was in earshot, asked us what Bang Bus was. OKAY, DUDE. 1 hour ago
- Guys always trying to act like they don’t know who [enter pornstar here] is. Just give up. We know you are lying. 1 hour ago
- I like how that article says to be careful googling Lisa Ann. Like Big Lead’s majority male readers don’t already know who she is. OOOOKAY. 2 hours ago
- alabama crimson tide atlanta falcons auburn tigers baltimore ravens blake griffin boxing cam newton chelsea chicago bears chris paul cincinnati bengals cliff harris college basketball college football dallas cowboys david stern denver broncos detroit lions dwight howard florida marlins georgia bulldogs golden state warriors green bay packers houston texans jerry sandusky joe paterno jordan jefferson kevin durant kevin love kris humphries la clippers la lakers lamar odom lebron james lsu miami heat michigan wolverines mlb nba nba free urgency nba lockout ncaa new england patriots new orleans hornets new orleans saints new york giants new york jets new york knicks nfl nhl notre dame oakland raiders ohio state okc thunder oklahoma sooners oregon ducks orlando magic pac-12 penn state philadelphia eagles pittsburgh steelers real madrid san diego chargers san francisco 49ers seattle seahawks sexy seven soccer south carolina gamecocks terrelle pryor the u tiger woods tim tebow ucla us soccer wwlt
Tag Archives: pittsburgh steelers
On the day the NFL upheld his one-game suspension for his helmet-to-helmet hit on Browns quarterback Colt McCoy, James Harrison once again used Twitter to prove he’s not the bad guy the league seems to think he is.
After just two incorrect picks over the two weeks prior, last week I came back down to earth, going 3-3. I’m now 35-24-3 on the year. I think the whole craziness going down in the NBA distracted me. Honestly, it … Continue reading
This is the fifth installment of my weekly NFL power rankings, but this is the first time I have a new team the rankings. And no surprise, it’s the team whose quarterback’s name rhymes with Shmim Shmebow.
Only a minor change in this week’s power rankings, but I still bring my A-game with the analysis, so hit that jump to check them out!
Huge week last week. 5-1 on the picks. 25-20-3 on the year now. I have an exapnded picks post for you this week. Because of it being conference championship weekend in college, there are eight picks, rather than the standard … Continue reading
It’s the third installment of TDR’s weekly NFL power rankings. And we actually have some movement for once! Because gosh darnit, I wasn’t going to go a second week in a row without shaking things up.