Search This Site
Get at me!Got any story tips, suggestions or other feedback? Feel free to send them via email [thedailyrival at gmail dot com] or through Twitter @thedailyrival_
- James Harrison continues to play victim on Twitter
- Kobe thinks it’s “about damn time” for a true LA basketball rivalry (Video)
- This week’s NFL picks
- That other basketball team in LA is kinda pissed about the Clippers landing CP3
- Watch DeAndre Jordan and Blake Griffin find out about the Chris Paul trade (Video)
- They break ankles in the NHL, too (Video)
- Pitt football coach broke up with his players by text message
- Severed body part count in the cold open: 1,452. Setting the tone for the series. 10 hours ago
- About to start Game of Thrones. See you all in 3 days. 10 hours ago
- Jesus Christ. 10 hours ago
- The Sharks now get the Pens' 2nd round pick in the 2014 draft now that Pens have made the ECF. #sjsharks 10 hours ago
- RT @Gawker: Will Smith, DJ Jazzy Jeff, Alfonso Ribeiro reunite, sing the Fresh Prince rap, render everything else pointless http://t.co/MSo… 11 hours ago
- Where is Paul George's forehead? 12 hours ago
- A's steal a win from the Astros! Embarrassment averted! We're all gonna get laid! 12 hours ago
Tagsbaltimore ravens boxing chelsea chris paul college basketball college football david stern denver broncos detroit lions dwight howard golden state warriors green bay packers houston texans jerry sandusky jordan jefferson kevin durant la clippers la lakers lebron james lsu mlb nba nba free urgency nba lockout new england patriots new orleans hornets new orleans saints new york giants new york jets nfl nhl oakland raiders okc thunder oklahoma sooners oregon ducks penn state philadelphia eagles pittsburgh steelers san diego chargers san francisco 49ers soccer south carolina gamecocks the u tim tebow wwlt
Tag Archives: pittsburgh steelers
On the day the NFL upheld his one-game suspension for his helmet-to-helmet hit on Browns quarterback Colt McCoy, James Harrison once again used Twitter to prove he’s not the bad guy the league seems to think he is.
After just two incorrect picks over the two weeks prior, last week I came back down to earth, going 3-3. I’m now 35-24-3 on the year. I think the whole craziness going down in the NBA distracted me. Honestly, it … Continue reading
This is the fifth installment of my weekly NFL power rankings, but this is the first time I have a new team the rankings. And no surprise, it’s the team whose quarterback’s name rhymes with Shmim Shmebow.
Only a minor change in this week’s power rankings, but I still bring my A-game with the analysis, so hit that jump to check them out!
Huge week last week. 5-1 on the picks. 25-20-3 on the year now. I have an exapnded picks post for you this week. Because of it being conference championship weekend in college, there are eight picks, rather than the standard … Continue reading
It’s the third installment of TDR’s weekly NFL power rankings. And we actually have some movement for once! Because gosh darnit, I wasn’t going to go a second week in a row without shaking things up.