Search This Site
Get at me!Got any story tips, suggestions or other feedback? Feel free to send them via email [thedailyrival at gmail dot com] or through Twitter @thedailyrival_
- James Harrison continues to play victim on Twitter
- Kobe thinks it’s “about damn time” for a true LA basketball rivalry (Video)
- This week’s NFL picks
- That other basketball team in LA is kinda pissed about the Clippers landing CP3
- Watch DeAndre Jordan and Blake Griffin find out about the Chris Paul trade (Video)
- They break ankles in the NHL, too (Video)
- Pitt football coach broke up with his players by text message
- Patriots will win the Super Bowl, according to starved puppies on Jimmy Fallon's show
- Satire video gives glimpse of what NBA players will look like when they get really desperate during the lockout
- Rapper Uncle Luke weighs in on Miami scandal
- JaMarcus Russell speaks out about his time with the Raiders
- ESPN's persisting hardon for the Lakers. And other whispers from NBA Free Urgency
- Video: SNL teaches us that not all college coaches (or guys with mustaches) are pedophiles
- Stephen A. calls JaMarcus Russell a "fat slobberly no good lazy bum," among other fun things
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tagsbaltimore ravens boxing chelsea chris paul college basketball college football david stern denver broncos detroit lions dwight howard golden state warriors green bay packers houston texans jerry sandusky jordan jefferson kevin durant la clippers la lakers lebron james lsu mlb nba nba free urgency nba lockout new england patriots new orleans hornets new orleans saints new york giants new york jets nfl nhl oakland raiders okc thunder oklahoma sooners oregon ducks penn state philadelphia eagles pittsburgh steelers san diego chargers san francisco 49ers soccer south carolina gamecocks the u tim tebow wwlt
Category Archives: News
On the day the NFL upheld his one-game suspension for his helmet-to-helmet hit on Browns quarterback Colt McCoy, James Harrison once again used Twitter to prove he’s not the bad guy the league seems to think he is.
The Clippers moved to Los Angeles in 1984, but in that time the Clippers have made the playoffs just four times, while in that same span the Lakers have won eight titles. Sure, the Clippers finished with a better record … Continue reading
Welp, you just found out that you couldn’t get Chris Paul mere hours after finding out Dwight Howard would no longer be on the market. How would you feel?
Former Pittsburgh Panthers coach Todd Graham spent just one season on campus. So maybe he just felt like he didn’t make enough of a bond with his players necessary to break the news that he was taking another job to … Continue reading
We’ve got some developing news right now. Chris Paul, for perhaps the 148th time in the last week, appears headed to Los Angeles. Hit the jump for more on that and other NBA Free Urgency chatter from today.
I think NBA fans would agree that after the lockout the season can’t come soon enough. But in doing so, fans lose sight of just what the players are going through in this condensed preseason. Teams aren’t having full-length training … Continue reading
Slower day for NBA headlines than we’ve been used to. Anyway, here are all the latest developments and buzz regarding the Association. This is NBA FREE URGENCY!