Search This Site
Get at me!Got any story tips, suggestions or other feedback? Feel free to send them via email [thedailyrival at gmail dot com] or through Twitter @thedailyrival_
- James Harrison continues to play victim on Twitter
- Kobe thinks it’s “about damn time” for a true LA basketball rivalry (Video)
- This week’s NFL picks
- That other basketball team in LA is kinda pissed about the Clippers landing CP3
- Watch DeAndre Jordan and Blake Griffin find out about the Chris Paul trade (Video)
- They break ankles in the NHL, too (Video)
- Pitt football coach broke up with his players by text message
- Compilation of PTI opens shows a decade of Kornheiser self-deprecation, penguin dances and Uranus jokes
- Highlights from LeBron and Kevin Durant's flag football game (Video)
- St. Louis rapper not named Nelly releases the Cardinals postseason theme song you've been waiting for
- Aaron Rodgers thinks Mark Sanchez's GQ shoot is 'embarrassing'
- College basketball player has naked meltdown after being cut from team
- Del Rio bans rookie hazing at Jaguars training camp
- Video: Around the Horn celebrates its ninth anniversary with a cool Goodfellas tribute
- RT @SBNation: The Raptors are bringing back the purple dino jerseys for a few games next season! sbn.to/1fcfVPP151 http://t.co/2FfTGx… 13 hours ago
- Sled hockey is no joke. It's like murderball out there. But with sleds. 15 hours ago
- The Pac-12 Women's Final is about to be either USC-Wazu or USC-OSU. Just like everyone projected before the season. 18 hours ago
- First time Stanford has never been in the women's final. Dayum. 18 hours ago
- Vultures circling Stanford. USC up 7 1:23 left 18 hours ago
- FYI Stanford women locked in a tight one with USC in Pac-12 semis. Stanford has won last 7 conference tourneys. 18 hours ago
- Awww man and there’s Paul Walker :’( 22 hours ago
- alabama crimson tide atlanta falcons auburn tigers baltimore ravens blake griffin boxing cam newton chelsea chicago bears chris paul cincinnati bengals cliff harris college basketball college football dallas cowboys david stern denver broncos detroit lions dwight howard florida marlins georgia bulldogs golden state warriors green bay packers houston texans jerry sandusky joe paterno jordan jefferson kevin durant kevin love kris humphries la clippers la lakers lamar odom lebron james lsu miami heat michigan wolverines mlb nba nba free urgency nba lockout ncaa new england patriots new orleans hornets new orleans saints new york giants new york jets new york knicks nfl nhl notre dame oakland raiders ohio state okc thunder oklahoma sooners oregon ducks orlando magic pac-12 penn state philadelphia eagles pittsburgh steelers real madrid san diego chargers san francisco 49ers seattle seahawks sexy seven soccer south carolina gamecocks terrelle pryor the u tiger woods tim tebow ucla us soccer wwlt
Category Archives: News
On the day the NFL upheld his one-game suspension for his helmet-to-helmet hit on Browns quarterback Colt McCoy, James Harrison once again used Twitter to prove he’s not the bad guy the league seems to think he is.
The Clippers moved to Los Angeles in 1984, but in that time the Clippers have made the playoffs just four times, while in that same span the Lakers have won eight titles. Sure, the Clippers finished with a better record … Continue reading
Welp, you just found out that you couldn’t get Chris Paul mere hours after finding out Dwight Howard would no longer be on the market. How would you feel?
Former Pittsburgh Panthers coach Todd Graham spent just one season on campus. So maybe he just felt like he didn’t make enough of a bond with his players necessary to break the news that he was taking another job to … Continue reading
We’ve got some developing news right now. Chris Paul, for perhaps the 148th time in the last week, appears headed to Los Angeles. Hit the jump for more on that and other NBA Free Urgency chatter from today.
I think NBA fans would agree that after the lockout the season can’t come soon enough. But in doing so, fans lose sight of just what the players are going through in this condensed preseason. Teams aren’t having full-length training … Continue reading
Slower day for NBA headlines than we’ve been used to. Anyway, here are all the latest developments and buzz regarding the Association. This is NBA FREE URGENCY!